Net IPTV and Smart IPTV have almost similar features in that they both allow you to access IPTV using the M3U playlist URL. Like most IPTV. They do not include any channels/playlists nor do they provide any information about getting channels or packages.
If you are not familiar with Net IPTV vs Smart IPTV, read this article to compare and analyze the two IPTV players, and you will have a more intuitive understanding of all the relevant information about them.
Table of Contents
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV application.
How does the IPTV player work?
First, you need to understand is that any IPTV player will not provide you with any content, it is just a video player, so if you want to watch TV and broadcast live video, you must add a separate IPTV service to provide you with a video link, so you can transmit TV content on IPTV players.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use Net IPTV and Smart IPTV, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV
Both Net IPTV vs Smart IPTV is available on your devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both Net IPTV vs Smart IPTV provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Name||Smart IPTV||Net IPTV|
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Paid.||Two versions: Free and Paid.|
|Compatible devices||Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and MAG.||Compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and other devices.|
|Advantage||1. M3U playlist URL or XMLTV EPG URL is supported.|
2. Provides streaming live television and high-quality video.
3. Practical experiences like watching movies and favorite TV shows anytime, anywhere.
4. Search video content or VOD via an Internet connection.
5. With a real-time streaming application, the video will be streamed over Internet protocols.
6. You can stream live TV from Smart IPTV with the Internet through this application.
|1. It supports M3U links.|
2. You can access multiple playlists (M3U links).
3. The clean and intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate and select media content.
4. It provides better search options.
5. You can add channels to the favorites list.
6. It supports subtitles and available streaming languages.
|Disadvantage||1. Currently, IOS devices do not support Smart IPTV.||1. There is only a seven-day free trial, after which you have to pay for it.|
|APP Download link||Smart IPTV apk||Net IPTV apk|
Analysis and Comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between Net IPTV VS Smart IPTV.
The main similarities are:
- Both support M3U playlist files.
- Are capable of delivering IPTV content on smart TVS.
- And other basic user needs.
For users, the biggest difference may be the different payment prices of Net IPTV and Smart IPTV, and Net IPTV supports subtitle and multi-language streaming media, which can only be understood by users during the actual use process.
How to install Net IPTV for Android?
You can download it at Android App Store or Google Play Store.
- Go to Play Store.
- Type “Net IPTV” in the search box.
- Click the Install button and wait for a moment to install the application.
- Once done, open the application and you can see the MAC address, if not, navigate to the Info (usually press the red button).
- Then, go to https://www.netiptv.eu/upload via your browser. Under the UPLOAD M3U/URL section, enter the noted MAC address.
- Check that I am not a reboot and answer the security questions.
- Paste the address of the playlist you received from your IPTV provider.
- Click Add List.
- If you have multiple playlists, you can add multiple playlists.
- Now back to your Android TV or device.
- Wait a moment for your provider’s playlist to load.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
How to install Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV?
Fortunately, LG’s official app store still offers SMART IPTV (SIPTV) apps for download. So all you need to do is go to the official LG App Store and search for SIPTV apps in the ‘Entertainment’ category.
Search for smart IPTV directly in the LG Store, from where you can download and install the app on your LG TV with one click. After installation, you can easily use SIPTV on LG smart TV.
How to add IPTV Playlist on Smart IPTV?
Here is how to add IPTV channels to SIPTV:
- Visit the SIPTV website.
- Add the MAC address of the device in the MAC field.
- Add the M3U link to the URL field.
- Use the save Online feature only when you cannot load a playlist onto your TV due to insufficient memory.
- Use the Check EPG function to automatically detect EPG links contained in playlists.
- Click Send to send and restart the Intelligent IPTV (SIPTV) application on your device.
Video Tutorial – How to setup Smart IPTV (siptv) on Smart TV
IPTV best subscription – How to get IPTV PlayList
OTV IPTV subscriptions offer all TV programs including premium channels, international channels, sports, movies, adult entertainment, culture and entertainment, and PPV at affordable prices. All the content, all the channels, all within easy reach of the TV. In addition, you can contact OTV customer service through WhatsApp to get a 24-hour free IPTV trial of IPTV APK Channel List.
Is streaming media NET IPTV legal?
Net IPTV is legal because it is just an IPTV player and it does not provide any content. However, what type of content to play with Net IPTV is up to the user.
Is IPTV safe?
Yes. It’s safe to download and use because it’s officially available for download on the App Store.
Can I use it for live streaming?
Although the application itself does not provide any content, you can find live channels after implementing the service provider. For example, OTV IPTV is most suitable for Net IPTV vs Smart IPTV.
Smart IPTV and Net IPTV is an IPTV service?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your device.