In this tutorial, you will learn how to install IPTV Extreme, and use your Premium IPTV subscription on the IPTV Extreme app for android, which I think is the best app for IPTV on android.
Table of Contents
What is IPTV Extreme?
IPTV Extreme Pro APK is a well-known IPTV player that works with almost all IPTV services that offer M3U URLs.
The application also gives users the option to record, add external players, customize their favorite channels, and more.
However this application does not include any channels and requires playlists to work, so you will need a premium IPTV subscription service in addition to using it as your IPTV player.
Also IPTV Extreme is available in two versions of the app, the free version of IPTV Extreme and the paid version of IPTV Extreme Pro. The main difference between the free and paid version is that the Pro version has no ads.
Here are the features of IPTV Extreme
- IPTV Extreme App is completely free but needs to be manually installed on your Android device.
- IPTV Extreme Pro App can be downloaded on Google Play for $1.
- M3U playlist support
- Multi-EPG support (TV Guide)
- Ability to record time-limited live streams!
- Parental controls
- Over 10 themes are available
How to install IPTV Extreme App on your Android device?
How are the setps to install IPTV Extreme manually
IPTV Extreme Pro can be installed directly in Google Play, but the free version of IPTV Extreme needs to be installed manually.
- Go to the settings of your Android device, choose Security and enable Unknown Souces.
- Open your device’s browser and enter the following direct download link: https://www.otviptv.com/ieapk/
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Here are the steps to install IPTV Extreme Pro on Android
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for IPTV Extreme Pro and install it
How to install IPTV Extreme App on Firestick?
Since the IPTV Extreme Pro APK is not available in the Amazon App Store, it must be sideloaded onto your Fire TV device using the Downloader app. Here are the installation steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to My Fire TV.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Turn ON Apps from unknown sources.
- Get back to the Fire TV home screen.
- Search for “Downloader” App and install it.
- Open Downloader and enter the following URL to install IPTV Extreme App: https://www.otviptv.com/ieapk/
After installation, you need to set your IPTV subscription information in the IPTV Extreme App to watch the streaming service.
How to configure IPTV subscription in IPTV Extreme App?
Once the IPTV Extreme App is installed on your device, you will need to add a playlist or select a previously saved playlist file by inserting the m3u link. If you don’t have a playlist yet, please subscribe to one here.
The Playlist for IPTV Extreme is configured in the following ways
- IPTV Extreme Portal: To add a playlist from your PC / Tablet using your MAC address.
- File or Link to Playlist: Add the M3U link you got from your subscription email.
- MAG Portal: Send your MAC address to the provider to complete the registration.
- Xtream Codes Portal: Enter the server URL, username, and password you got from the subscription email.
I recommend using the Xtream Codes Portal method to activate your IPTV subscription and the configuration information you will get from your provider’s subscription email.
Here are the steps to configure IPTV on IPTV Extreme.
1- Launch the application and go to the menu in the upper right corner (three dots), then click PalyList.
2- Then click Add Playlist.
3- Select XTREAM CODE PORTAL and fill in the form with your login information.
Name: otv Server: http://new-pro.tv:8080 Username: your-username Password: your-password
Note: You can find your password and identifier on the link to the m3u file. Example: http://new-pro.tv:8080/get.php?username=your-username&password=your-password&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
4- Click OK and wait for your channel to finish loading.
Now you will enjoy the friendly user interface and watch high-quality IPTV channels.
Alternatives to IPTV Extreme Player
IPTV Extreme FAQ
Is IPTV Extreme free?
The IPTV Extreme App is free to download and use, but has ads, while IPTV Extreme Pro can stream the service without ads for a small fee.
What devices does IPTV Extreme support?
The app can be installed on any device running the Android operating system. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
What is IPTV and how do I get it?
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which tv services are delivered using the internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.
Overall, IPTV Extreme is definitely one of the best IPTV players out there! Fast loading/refreshing, with lots of customization options. If you use IPTV service on your Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, IPTV Extreme APK is a great tool to pair with it!