What is Catch UP in IPTV?
Catch-up tv is a great service available to you that the internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you – it’s called Catch-up TV or Play-back TV.
Catchup TV costs a huge amount for IPTV providers because for every Live channel they offer catch up on, they then have to record EVERY program going back however many days they offer their catchup tv service for. Think about that – how many programs that are, and how much memory is needed by the IPTV providers on their servers to save all those catch-up programs.
This is why so very few internet TV companies offer catch-up, or if they do, they only offer up to 48 hours /2 days of catch-up programs.
But our XtrixTV IPTV offers 7 days catch-up function for over 200 important channels and sports. In this article, I will show you the feature of 7 days catch up in detail.
How to use 7 days catch up in XtrixTV IPTV?
Note: Just the plus version XtrixTV IPTV and family package have 7 days catch-up function, the standard version does not have.
1, The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
2, Scroll to the program you wish to watch in Catchup, when you click “Switch to schedule”, there will appear the catch-up schedule. Choose what days grogram you want to watch, then press the OK key on the remote to start your program.
Why Choose XtrixTV IPTV 7 days catch-up function?
1. XtrixTV IPTV provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia.
2. Having access to these channels. You can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
3. Catch up tv IPTV: A feature that allows you to view a past recording of a specific television show/event.
4. You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). XtrixTV Plus packages with 7 days catch-up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports).
5. With 7 days catch-up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
There are some Customer reviews:
• 7 Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
• Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
• You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it! Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
• With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Guess you want to know:
- How to install the IPTV apk to Firestick?
- How to install the IPTV apk to Nvidia Shield?
- How to install the IPTV apk to Smart TV set?
- How to setup IPTV on Formuler Box?
- How to watch IPTV on Phone?
- How to install IPTV on Android Box?
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What’s the difference between Standard Version and Plus Version?
They have the same channels. The main differences are Plus version are with extra as follows:
1. Standard Version with blue color icon, Plus version with red color icon.
2. with 200+ channel 7 days catch-up.
3. cloud PVR (recording) function.
4. VOD with Valued Sports Events Group.
Can I watch IPTV from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can watch our IPTV from anywhere in the world but you will need to make sure your internet speed is above 4Mbps to watch the channels without any issues.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Visa and Master credit cards and Debit Card. If you want other payment method, please contact us.
Why can’t I access the download page?
1. Please login to our website, then can get the download link.
2. Or contact us for the download link.